National Coupon Month: Growth and Platform Review (Part 4)
September is National Coupon Month and BARD will feature some of the latest benefits from the key players in the digital coupon platform world. This is post 4 of 4 to be published in September. Register for our email newsletter for the latest updates.
Connect 1-1 Overview
Connect 1-1 is a digital activation platform designed for testing, real-time optimization, and converting, with dashboard reporting and analytics that drive performance. The platform allows for media placement and access to Nielsen/Catalina data for segmented targeting.
- Connect 1-1 offers (digital print at home or promotional codes for ecommerce) are available for distribution via social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. Offers may also be distributed on brand websites, in email campaigns and display banners.
- Tracking and reporting includes demographics for city and regions where coupons are downloaded. The program has an authentication process for Facebook that will allow more specific demographics such as gender and age.
- Fee is a flat cost per coupon campaign with no setup fees or per print fees.
- Mobile print later feature.
- No printer software to download.
- Clients include Frito-Lay, Chinet, SoCozy, Cissé Trading and Toppik.
The digital coupon industry is continually growing and evolving. All of the platforms we reviewed offer a mobile print later feature, the ability to share on social platforms and supply analytics and reports. Two of the main differentiators include the cost per print and if the platform is able to be distributed via social media platforms. Connect 1-1 is the only platform that has no setup or clip fees, and offers the ability to authenticate via Facebook to gather key demographic data. To learn more, contact email@example.com.